Codenize.tools manege any services by DSL.
For example, It is possible to manage the Route53 by the following Ruby code:
- Idempotency. The service is set according to the definition of code.
- It is easy to grep the service configuration.
- The service configuration can be managed by VCS.
- Roadworker - Route53
- Piculet - Security Groups
- Kelbim - ELB
- Miam - IAM
- Kumogata2 - CloudFormation
- old version: Kumogata
- Eipmap - Elastic IP
- Radiosonde - CloudWatch Alarm
- Meteorlog - CloudWatch Logs
- Monosasi - Cloudwatch Events
- Mappru - VPC Route table
- Bukelatta - S3 Bucket Policy
- Repol - ECR Repository Policy
- Cfdef - CloudFront